SO are Toyota Fork Lift disributor parts the same as 40 parts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

love2fly

Flying the Mountains of the NW
Threads
Was just searching for some replacement parts for a distributor, you know - points, cond, rotor, and cap. Lots of Fork Lift sites came up with the same part numbers at a much lower price. Now I am not a betting man but I going to bet that they are the same as what Toyota sells. Anyone know better?

Points -19145-2606
Cond - 90099-52050
Rotor - 19102-45060
Cap - 19101-45060

One site -

Cheers

I would personally take the chance. Sometimes part numbers are the same on different things, but this is the same part number on a Toyota branded distributor.

yes, you can see on the web site that they put a -71 at the end of the part number along with the Toyota number to show that it will fit a fork lift engine, Toyota engine. I have some of the parts from them as in a point set and rotor for a dizzy and both parts are identical to the higher priced parts found.

Cheers

So far I am pretty sure the points and rotor are good to go on my 40 dizzy as I called back and ask what engine that there part number fit and 2F was the reply. Now that is the best way to know but if they can not reference an engine type Ahh"?

Cheers

Back in the day, I used to source all my 2F rebuild parts (including pistons) from Paclift (Pacific Forklift).

Mark...

What was it like back in the day?

Some of us remember teenagers with beater '40s that they flogged like a rented mule and maintained on their minimum wage paycheck. That was never me, but not too long before I started working on those type rigs, I was out in the bush with a bone stock '55 that we left the key in so that any one of several neighbors could borrow it to make the run from King Salmon to Naknek if they needed to.

Mark...

What happened to those days, are they just the same but just for the younger kids that want a lowered to the ground gangster looking Honda coupe now with blacked out windows and a muffler on it that sounds like a motorcycle.
I guess we have been saying "those were the days" for hundred of years. ;)

Ah. "Those days." When one could buy groceries with minimum wage, and the average person could buy a house for two years wages. Gone forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom