SnT: When You Leaving (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dump the tire pressure, you'll be fine.

then again...don't.
get 'er stuck, roll down the windows and count how many times you hear:
"Hold my beer honey, I get to tug this guy out!"

That is motivation by itself not to get stuck. thanks for the info guys. I am in the process of tuning my truck right now and hope to have it ready in time.

Do you need oceano dunes reservations for this like a normal trip to Pismo? (talking about camping, not day use)

Nevermind, found my answer..

Do I need reservations?
Probably not, but there is a limit to the number of camping passes sold. Although sell outs are common in the summer and during holidays the park has never sold out during Surf N Turf. Nonetheless, making reservations will ensure your peace of mind.

Last edited:
People tow their rigs and pull toyhaulers on the beach. They all just air down before they head out into the soft stuff and pay attention. That being said, people do get stuck all the time.

I remember as a kid my Dad got our 15 passenger van stuck at Pismo and we got it out just in time before the tide came up. My Dad was probably not aired down and was trying to find the perfect spot to turn around but finally got sick of my Mom saying just turn around here so he did and with my Mom's luck we got stuck.... :doh:

We won't be making it now. We'll be busy trying to keep the company afloat. :deadhorse: Another SNT missed damnit.

Sorry to hear that, but understandable. :frown:

cmon man...rally for saturday...

you owe it to your wife....

hell, you owe it to yourself...the worlds biggest bachelor party for a cruiser head about to tie the knot.
(one that his fiance' would approve of anyway)

I wish Pablo.... but i can't leave town .. i have my adviser flying in that weekend so it wouldn't look good i leave town when we need to take care of business first. Not to mention i wouldn't drive all the way to Pismo for a day run. You guys have fun and post pics when you get back.

Dave sorry to hear you won't be there…….again.

In other news I however will be attending this year. The wife is going to the San Luis Obispo Vintners Harvest Celebration with some of her girl friends. So it will be me and my two kids in the wife’s LC 100, blasting the dunes. We unfortunately won’t be camping, since the Grandparents have a house in Shell Beach. I look forward to seeing all of you guys.

Tare

Last edited:
Glad you'll make it Tare!!!

Cobbler showdown?

Does this mean there is a Sat night potluck?

Ill be brining 7 lbs of ranchera steak w/ secret marinates. Amazing stuff. Plenty enough for a socal potluck.

Also ill be brining my moms hummus with pita chips.

Yes - sorry no cobbler from me Saturday. You'll see why...

can you say revival?

anyway...
Dave, I'm telling you ...you Gotta INK it on the calendar this year!

I'm not taking the usual excuse this time.....you're either in Japan bringing us Mr. T himself, or you are on the sand with us.

can you say revival?

anyway...
Dave, I'm telling you ...you Gotta INK it on the calendar this year!

I'm not taking the usual excuse this time.....you're either in Japan bringing us Mr. T himself, or you are on the sand with us.

LOL!

I agree totally!!!!! Trips every month...no excuse for not having gas money this year.

besides, I want my green Trasharoo with the SOcal 80's logo embroidered on it...DELIVERED!

besides, I want my green Trasharoo with the SOcal 80's logo embroidered on it...DELIVERED!

Now that sounds cool! Our logo embroidered on a Roo! Details or are you being sarcastic??? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom