SnT Departure Time (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
RFJTOY and I have changed our departure time a little.

We are planning on leaving the Laguna Niguel area at 5 am Friday morning. We'll be headed up the 5 freeway to the 101. That should put us at Oceano Dunes around 10-11 at the latest, so look for us. We'll try to stake out area for a few more of you.

Just pm'ed Harry with this change in time (sorry Harry). Anyone in route want to join us?

We'll be on CB channel 6 and I'll be monitoring 2m simplex 146.460 all the way up. I'll also be scanning all the open repeaters by county going up and will probably leave it on the Santa Ynez repeater once past Ventura to monitor thru Santa Barbara.

We'll be leaving Tustin at 10am. Save us a spot and we'll look for you on CB #6 when we reach the dunes. See you tomorrow!

No worries Brent, you can give me a beer and well call it even.:beer:

I think were going to head out from the San Fernando Valley around 10ish if anyone wants to join us.

Brent, the Santa Ynez your talking about is 145.180- 131.8 ? As soon as we get close, well try the repeater.

See you all there.

Harry

Whats the best way to get there? Or does anyone has GPS coordiantes we can use?

Whats the best way to get there? Or does anyone has GPS coordiantes we can use?

101 exit Grand Avenue - you'll see a small brown sign to Oceano Dunes.

Take Grand towards the beach. Right after you cross the train tracks you can either proceed straight an enter the beach there or turn left at the signal and proceed back south a mile or so until you see another sign to turn right. Later is easier and cuts out some driving on the beach. Pay your 2 nights and head south on the beach to pole 6. Be careful with your beach speed. They do ticket!!

Miracles can happen you know.

Well have the boos waiting for you:beer:

Leaving Costa Mesa at 5:00AM. Will be monitoring Channel 6 on the CB.

Another topic I'm picking up some tires from a friend in Pismo and want to make the swap while there. Can anyone know of or recommend a good tire shop in Pismo or Oceano?

Last edited:
FYI Found a good tire shop called Wayne's in Arroyo Grande. Wheels off the rig $15.00 each mounted and balanced. Does that sound fair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom