Snowfun Sunday 12/2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I actually care an extra 80A fuse.
How does that fuse release? We had to cut the block open to jump it anyway, but I was baffled how to get it out. It may have been melted in, but even after dissecting it, it wouldn’t release

How does that fuse release? We had to cut the block open to jump it anyway, but I was baffled how to get it out. It may have been melted in, but even after dissecting it, it wouldn’t release
The fuse is screwed in. You need to unclip the holder from the fuse block and drop down the bottom. In reality you end up breaking the clips.

Looks like fun you guys! Thanks for sharing the pics and videos.

Speaking of snow fun, these things were delivered today.

IMG_0494.JPG

Speaking of snow fun, these things were delivered today.

View attachment 1892724
I recently bought a pair of these but they didn't work for me. They popped off as soon as I got into some moguls, because I have some wheel well rub on full articulation. I am interested in how they work for you.

They won't work because they're "legal" tire chains. We only use the "illegal" kind in the deep stuff :hillbilly:

Not sure I'm going to get a chance to test them out this winter. Time is running out!

Me & the new pup hit up Gallina area today... beautiful spring day! Still some depth on the north sides, south side are bare and hardly even muddy. First shot is the same location as the other two trips... Bare ground

A2E8FA6C-88A1-406E-9885-EE39D6B9DBBE.jpeg
B96A4DB3-121E-4939-B242-5D927E8AC36F.jpeg
459C5260-AE5F-49D3-81A7-7379F879EF5E.jpeg
2E4B81FE-4BF4-45CE-9DF2-53499CAB83D3.jpeg

PUPPY!

Major puppy cuteness!!!!

PUPPYYYYY!!! You must bring your pup out sometime, @Dumpolina !

What road were you on? I think I need to go there...soon hahaha.

Lizzy its up off FS6 on the Santa Fe Nat'l forest. south of El Vado state park/Lake. Pretty easy going road when its not snowy, can be fun with snow. Its become my favorite area, didn't see a soul all day.
"Scout" is guaranteed to pee on your shoes, she's still very puppy'ish. SHe will no doubt make an appearance as she matures. She did very well on her maiden wheeling

Lizzy its up off FS6 on the Santa Fe Nat'l forest. south of El Vado state park/Lake. Pretty easy going road when its not snowy, can be fun with snow. Its become my favorite area, didn't see a soul all day.
"Scout" is guaranteed to pee on your shoes, she's still very puppy'ish. SHe will no doubt make an appearance as she matures. She did very well on her maiden wheeling

Awesome! Thanks for the info! I can’t wait to meet Scout when she’s ready. She looked like she was thoroughly enjoying herself haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom