Snow Wheelin? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You might be stuck on the valley floor. We have over a foot in Washoe valley. I'd be down depending on the day. Might be storming though.

My ski pass is restricted for the weekend before presidents day so I can go that weekend. Maybe skiing Monday. Who knows a good snow run spot. We can firm up at the meeting. I'll probably take my truck.

My ski pass is restricted for the weekend before presidents day so I can go that weekend. Maybe skiing Monday. Who knows a good snow run spot. We can firm up at the meeting. I'll probably take my truck.

The trails up through Dog Valley and around Stampede are pretty level once you get up Henness Pass Rd. If it is all open, we could take S860 to S450 to the 89. We could drop down into truckee for lunch then either take the same trails home, or just jump on the 80E???

I am still a newbie (3 years in) to the area, so I will defer to others. :)

You might be stuck on the valley floor. We have over a foot in Washoe valley. I'd be down depending on the day. Might be storming though.

Snow was up to my knees in my yard yesterday morning! My Husky was in heaven! 🐺

This weekend would be bad to go higher elevations depending on rain levels. Saturday is calling for temps in Truckee of 25 for the high and a foot of snow. If your not on 35’s locked and winched I’d say stay below 7k feet.

This was last Saturday on Peavine. I'm locked front and rear with 35's and as you can see i was plowing with my diff.

snow.jpg

Does anyone want to go? I might be able to make it.

We went skiing. Didn't see the reply till just now.

I tried to go skiing but got stuck in a traffic jam of Californians with chains on two wheelers getting stuck in the slush. I couldn't even make it to the parking lot due to the mile long line of cars. I got the feeling that they were all waiting to pull into a spot as someone left. They had closed (boulder) the lower lot or never opened it so parking was at a premium. So wasted day sitting in California traffic.:bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom