Snow Run Today 1-2-07 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I'm meeting up with a buddy of mine with a D90. Another friend may show up with his Pinzgauer.

We're meeting at the Smiths at Tramway and Central to do a Cedro Peak run at Noon. Just a fun little jaunt.

I will check here before I go to Smiths if anymore are interested.

Graham

How was the Snowrun? Details, details!

We had a great time. It turned out only the D90 showed up. I was hoping to see the Pinzgauer in action, but I will have to wait until another day. The kids had fun. I, of couse, left my camera at home.

We plowed around for a few hours. The weather was great. We finally travelled far enough to find some untouched snow, so, we both got some first tracks.

I strapped him a few times with the biggest at the first turn off the road up the hill to get into the woods. Even though he wasn't locked I think his rig did pretty well. The brand new 34" TSL's made the difference for him. I never got strapped but did manage to find a few places where my forward progress was stopped. I was able to get out on my own every time.:D

Looking forward to getting out with the group again.

Graham

G,

I was curious, where did you enter this trail? Remember, I'm new to the area so go easy on me!

Thanks.

Ali

So, Ali, you realize then that it's about 10 minutes from *your* house since he was writing that at the time from there!

(Twilight Zone music)

Mike,

There used to be an easy way to do this some time ago. Did this feature get deleted when the BBS got upgraded?

No, it's still there. You need to use the "advanced" features instead of a quick quote. There are a bunch of icons above the edit window. One is "insert link" and it looks like the earth. After you insert the link and say ok it takes you back to the edit window with some highlighted text. Just start typing what you want. You can also use these links to insert images or email addresses, though with links and email it seems to figure it out on its own.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom