Snow/MUD run on Monday or Tuesday? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm taking vacation on Monday and Tuesday. Some friends from Tennessee are in town with their 100-series and I wanted to take them up into the Jemez. Anybody else off work and interested in joining us on Monday or Tuesday?

Dang, i wish i was off, Marc!

I imagine it will still be pretty nasty up there. Wish I could join you. I was sure glad I had tire chains yesterday when we went. I recommend bringing a chainsaw if you have one or borrow one if you don't.

I imagine it will still be pretty nasty up there. Wish I could join you. I was sure glad I had tire chains yesterday when we went. I recommend bringing a chainsaw if you have one or borrow one if you don't.
Thanks for the recommendations. I have chains. I need to borrow a chainsaw. Anybody on the west side got one I can borrow?

Where are y'all going in the Jemez? We camp up there pretty often but haven't seen anything in the way of trails.

Where are y'all going in the Jemez? We camp up there pretty often but haven't seen anything in the way of trails.
I guess that depends on what you define as a "trail". No specific plan. Just going to check out forest roads that are allowed to have motorized travel and are passable with the vehicles we are driving (two 100-series cruisers with all terrain tires)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom