snow cruisers (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 3,,, 100%, 98% 95% one is a little squashed, putting it on a rim and adding air will probably straighten out the sidewalls
cruiser parts is asking like 169 each, I dont know what they are worth, (outsideof 169 each...) of course I want to get as much as possible, and I want to get rid of them,,, but on the other hand I know this is not ebay,, make me an offer, pm me with email address for pics,,,,

post or pm me if you want,,,,

no dry rot or cracks

in NE GA, 30662 no idea what shipping will be, include your zip for an estimate

pics

hey I got some pics
tried to use something to make you understand the wear,,, :grinpimp:
MVC-222S.JPG
MVC-225S.JPG
MVC-223S.JPG

a friend sent me a pm he has one that has the nipples on it so we have 4 in NE GA (shipping would be the same and at the same time) 2 new and 2 with some wear, but almost not noticable,,

please make an offer,,,

Who manufactures them? I'm shopping for winter tires that are studdable and also have big lugs for the mud. These look like just the ticket. Unfortunately they can't be studded once they've been run. Are they bias or radial?

they are dunlops, 2 are new 2 have been used but are in very good shape, I do not know if they are radials or biased,,, will look at them later and let you know, pm me if I forget

btt

Oh.....I forgot all bout those......hmmmm ;)

still for sale, 120 for all 3 or 45 each

actually I have access to a 4th, but I have not checked with the guy in a while,, these 3 are all from spares from cruisers I have bought I think 2 of them still have nubbies on the tread face, the third has nubbies on the sides and it is barely noticable that it has been used

I dont know right now, I will get the numbers tonight

they say h78-15,,, dont know what that means, if I get time they go on ebay this weekend

they are stock tires that came on fj40s when they were new

still got these, price now 100 for all 3 plus shipping

ok 90 for all 3 plus shipping

75 for all 3 plus shipping

Are the rims welded or riveted on the inside? If welded meaning disc brake years that is a good price. I've just put together a set. Also shipping wuld kill it for me. Good luck.

they are drum brake years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom