SNLC shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SNLC

OCD
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.snlandcruisers.com
Hey all local Cruiserheads!

I feel like I need to make an announcement here. We have had many of you contact us for work. I apologize to you all but we have had to stop taking on any new work. We are simply to buried with work and it has become to hard for me to manage all the inquires.

I have been through five mechanics in the last two years, besides Adam only one other person was up to par on our standards and he had to move back to Washington. I have had zero luck finding more qualified help and have pretty well given up. Since Covid hit, if I post help wanted ads local which I have I am getting zero inquires. Seems people don't want to work on old Cruisers.

My main guy Chris is super duper good but it is only him and me in the shop. We literally have thousands of hours of work scheduled and so I have found no other choice than to not take on any more work. I do not want to make any commitments we can't keep or mess with commitments we have already made.

If things change I will post here and let you all know we are back to scheduling work.

Cheers

Thanks for the update, ... We all hope you stay in good spirits and succeed here in Idaho.

We are moving into a new shop in the next 30-days. Right next door but we will have a little more room. I also have got another guy working who is doing well. We are making good progress on all the Cruiser builds.

I want to service and work for you locals more. I hope to be able to do that in the future.

I have a lot of parts, doesn’t seem to be what people need/want but I can’t bring myself to toss any of it. If you need anything hit me up. Always welcome to stop by the shop and talk Cruisers.

Cheers

Cool to hear ... one day want to get rear main seal so can finally be puddle free ;)

We are moving into a new shop in the next 30-days. Right next door but we will have a little more room. I also have got another guy working who is doing well. We are making good progress on all the Cruiser builds.

I want to service and work for you locals more. I hope to be able to do that in the future.

I have a lot of parts, doesn’t seem to be what people need/want but I can’t bring myself to toss any of it. If you need anything hit me up. Always welcome to stop by the shop and talk Cruisers.

Cheers
Are you still around? I've just moved into the area and I'm a cruiser builder.. my shop should be done in February. I'd like to meet with you sometime.
Thanks Tim

Are you going into business here? Either way, ... welcome to Idaho!

Are you still around? I've just moved into the area and I'm a cruiser builder.. my shop should be done in February. I'd like to meet with you sometime.
Thanks Tim

Hey Tim,

Yes we are, open 9-6 daily. Stop by the shop anytime. 👍

Cheers