Sneak Preview

Here's a couple of teaser shots, say goodbye to the original grey and the replacement white!
paint3.jpg
paint4.jpg

Henry,

You are killing me....how many colors are you going to go with??? I know you have been trying to decide for years....but I really like this one...you got my vote:cheers:

Exiled said:
Not John Deere, but close. Darker, more olive.
Nice, British Racing Green? There was also a 60's porsche dark green that I really dug.

nice color choice. we have a willys hot rod that is british racing green. little different that what Exiled chose but similiar

So what you going to call it?

My vote goes for Jolly GReen Giant or Green Bean :) he he sorry I had to!!! I like, you have any other angles?

Color is Conniston Green, a Land Rover color from the late 1980's. I've always loved that color and thought it would make a good one for a Cruiser wagon. It's non-metallic old-school paint, perfect for a 60 series, and should look good with all the black bumpers and OEM-gray wheels.

I don't have any other pics right now, but you bet I'll have plenty next week. We are at T-Minus Six Days.

I've had this photo-chop on my wall for the last year for inspiration, patiently waiting for it to happen! :)
Verde.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom