smushed 100 possible repost (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiserjunktion

Cruiserjunktion@gmail.com
GOLD Star
Threads
Yeah, I usually stick to the 40 forum only........

seen this pic @ wreckedexotics.com

possible repost
cruiser.jpg

I still have a headache from that wreck. Right after I got out of the cruiser, I tripped and hit my head on that dump truck. Lucky for me Allstate was able to fix it and she's good as new now.

Kipper, your Allstate adjuster has not paid to have the scratched paint on my dumptruck fixed yet. I'll give you a call and maybe you can save on your insurance by just paying me outright. You can just paypal the $750 to me this week. Glad you were not hurt seriously.

I can't believe you're brining this up in a public forum. I WILL get my lawyer involved. For the last time, YOU pulled out infront of ME and the paint was scratched BEFORE the wreck! Look at the rust on the scratch in the picture.

kipper said:
I can't believe you're brining this up in a public forum. I WILL get my lawyer involved. For the last time, YOU pulled out infront of ME and the paint was scratched BEFORE the wreck! Look at the rust on the scratch in the picture.

I was talking about the damage from where your head hit when you stumbled out of the wreck, not from the wreck itself. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom