SMS upholstery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes. I ordered brown seat fabric for my '83 FJ60, and it turned out great. The turnaround time was long, but that was because they had run out and had to manufacture a new roll. They will send you a sample of anything they have, so you can make sure you like the look and feel of it.

Thanks, Heir reviews on line are poor . Did you pick up your order at their shop? Mike

I had them ship it to me. They do seem a bit old school and thinly staffed, so I can see where their communication might be slow by today's standards (and lead to some poor reviews), but my experience was good.

Could it be picked up there? Mike

I assume you could pick it up there. They only supplied the fabric, and I don't think they do upholstery. I had both front seats done by a local upholstery shop, who had access to matching brown vinyl and also re-cut new foam. It took 1 yard per seat. The yards are about $90 each.

Here is the best pic I have at the moment. The fabric on the door is the original fabric. The new fabric is a good match from a look and feel perspective, but is obviously a bit brighter than the 36 year old fabric (the light is also hitting it more directly than the door fabric in this pic).

IMG_3338.JPG

That's an excellent match. I had thought that your upholstery was from the guy doing repro upholstery in Venezuela (of which I have a set but have not installed). This is a much closer match, though.

Hi, Anyone bought the fj62 fabric from them ? Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom