SMORR TAC fall crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who is planning on attending next month in Seymour?
I'm in as is my brother (out of Kirksville). Looking forward to trails & camping.

A few of us are thinking about possibly doing Saturday but really having trouble getting anyone excited about it. We are looking at doing the Cottonland event at hot springs a few weeks later

A few of us are thinking about possibly doing Saturday but really having trouble getting anyone excited about it. We are looking at doing the Cottonland event at hot springs a few weeks later
Why don't we plan our own weekend at SMORR in October instead?

Just an FYI for those that wanted day passes:

Be sure to get registered before Friday, September 5th at 8:00 AM. Online registration will be taken down at that point and pre-registration will no longer be available. This includes day passes. Day passes will not be sold at the event. Anyone arriving at the event with out pre-registering will be charged the full event amount ($180), but a T-shirt will not be included due to ordering time constraints.

Thank you.

So many rules, so little time. I hope the event turns out well. Good bunch of guys and gals to wheel around and a good place to wheel.

Costs seem high to me.

Last edited:
So many rules, so little time. I hope the event turns out well. Good bunch of guys and gals to wheel around and a good place to wheel.

Costs seem high to me.
I'm with you!! Hope they have a good time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom