SMORR run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going to SMORR this Friday and Saturday, April 15 & 16. I am heading down Friday after work and camping and wheeling Saturday.

I keep posting these thinking maybe somewhere along the line someone will want to go. Razor's seem to be my only companions these days.
smorr2.jpg

I can't make this one, but will do my best to be ready the next time you make the run. I'm definitely in for some camping and wheeling, and my 40 does pretty well with the 33x10.50's on it. I'm in Fort Leonard Wood.

I can't make this one, but will do my best to be ready the next time you make the run. I'm definitely in for some camping and wheeling, and my 40 does pretty well with the 33x10.50's on it. I'm in Fort Leonard Wood.

I can go about any Saturday. There are a couple events in the next few weeks. I might try and go to one of them. It would be for the day only though.

Is your 40 stock or modified? How about a pic?

My 40 is modified; full floater in rear with a locker, shackle reversal in front with 2" springs, 4" springs in the rear, PS, H-55, front a rear bumpers, Winch, and a CB radio that I think works. This is a pic from SMORR last year.
SMORR event2  21Sept14.jpg

Right now I have a clutch issue and a pinion issue in the rear. The Cruiser still runs, but the clutch is started to stick (pedal sticks when shifting). I need to pull it out and change the throw out bearing (obviously the entire clutch will be done when I find the time to do it). I have another full floater but it doesn't have the locker in it and I have never worked on setting up the gears before. Lot's of plans for the future work, but the time to do it is still being looked for.

Nice! Let me know when you are able to go and we will work something out.

I'll do it, thanks. Maybe having someone to wheel with will get me more focused to make the time to address the issues.

Enjoy your trip.

We had a great time at SMORR this weekend. Did not get any pics of wheeling, but did spot this...
20160416_114409.jpg

Wow check that out. LT and I are always looking for them when wheeling down south and never see one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom