Smoothest bedliner (for flares)? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been reading the various posts on flare removal; I think that might be my next mod.

I'd really like to properly fill and paint the holes, but I know it's $$$ to colour match, and requires all the proper gear. I have no body painting experience.

So it looks as if bed-liner is going to be the way to go.

I want the most smooth compound there is. From what I've read in the archived posts, U-POL seems to be the most bump-free.

But it seems that much of the appearance of the liner has to do with the application (roll on/brush on/spray on), and in the case of spraying, even the distance between the nozzle and the surface seems to play a part in the finished appearence.

I have a buddy who is a body guy. He doesn't have his own shop, but he's offered to help me with the application--and in the shop if the boss will let him.

Has anyone here used or at least looked at a few different liners? What looks best?

Are you looking for bump free, or grit free? The Reflex stuff is glossy and has fewer larger bumps compared to the gritty or many rough bumps of Rhino, Line-X, and Herculiner.

Are you looking for bump free, or grit free? The Reflex stuff is glossy and has fewer larger bumps compared to the gritty or many rough bumps of Rhino, Line-X, and Herculiner.

Yeah, I think the smoother the better. It's called "Reflex"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom