Smoke from vents? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Today going to work I just see smoke from the vents? Turned AC off and it stopped. Prior this today I noticed that the AC was weak somehow.. I hope this is fixable? 🙈😎❤️

Today going to work I just see smoke from the vents? Turned AC off and it stopped. Prior this today I noticed that the AC was weak somehow.. I hope this is fixable? 🙈😎
Was it humid out? Sounds like condensation sometimes seen when switching from recirculated air to fresh air and back again.

It was humid yes. But what concerns me is that the car wasn't coming very well this day. I think something is strong. 🙈

Probably condensation. I saw this effect on an airline once and it scared the crap outta me.

If the AC is out and you got a mist coming in, it could be compressor lube due to a leak in the evaporator coil.
Check or have checked the AC system pressures to confirm.

Hey guys. Thanks for your input. I misunderstood, it's was a hot day today. Could have been humid I guess.. But I had a feeling that the ac wasn't performing very well today before this happened. I'll try it out tomorrow. Just got a little scared that something was about to get expensive.. 🙈😏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom