For Sale Smog parts, steering wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
To everyone interested. I have all parts of the SMOG system when I removed them from my 1988 Land Cruiser FJ62.

I also have a grey steering wheel available for anyone interested.

Thanks.

What kind of shape is the steering wheel in? Pad in good shape? Mine's become sticky from age/temperature changes and I believe some tabs are broken off... PM me a price and post some pics possibly? shipped to Atlanta 30338

Sorry guys, I sold the smog parts last week. I jusy
T haven’t had the time to update the listing.

The steering wheel is in good condition, I has not chip or chunks off it. It’s just that the center or horn button is oily, gummy and sticky.. I man I have used all sorts of cleaning agents, even baking soda…honestly, disgusting..

I can take pictures tomorrow. I have no idea how much to sell it for.. eBay prices are ridiculously high…I in true honor cannot sell for That price.

The gummy part is the same issue I’m having… appreciate you responding to the thread. What’d you end up doing? Replace the entire horn-pad? Where’d you get it?

The gummy part is the same issue I’m having… appreciate you responding to the thread. What’d you end up doing? Replace the entire horn-pad? Where’d you get it?
Since I could not longer handle it and if felt just nasty I replaced the entire wheel with a Grant Wheel. I actually love the feel better becuase its thicker and about the same size..

For the the purists out there - my truck is slightly modded, so a wheel is not going to make that much difference. LOL..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom