Smitty is out wheelin!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventureduo.com
He just called and said he was in Corona and wanted to go wheelin somewhere...... so i walked him through getting to Skyline drive for the Main Divide trail up above my house. I told him.,,, ".. you SOB better not call me if you get stuck!!!" :flipoff2:

Out screwing around in the rain by himself lol ;p

I saw him last Fri.
He needs to go out there and wheel. The dude needs it - Serenity now serenity now serenity now...

Smitty, love the bling I brought home!

I don't know who this smitty guy is, but he sounds like a man's man. Going on a solo run with CO2, 10" wrench, pliers, screwdriver, 1099's, schedule C, schedule A, cell phone, 3 (yes 3) spalding basketballs, air jordan XI size 15's, small gym towel, work out gloves, and a few bottles of water. Man this guy must be up for anything.....especially a pick game on basketball out in the woods.

secret admirer posting under smitty's handle

You wild man, rock on Smitty! Even if you didn't call me, miserable son of a... :rolleyes: :flipoff2:

I don't know who this smitty guy is, but he sounds like a man's man. Going on a solo run with CO2, 10" wrench, pliers, screwdriver, 1099's, schedule C, schedule A, cell phone, 3 (yes 3) spalding basketballs, air jordan XI size 15's, small gym towel, work out gloves, and a few bottles of water. Man this guy must be up for anything.....especially a pick game on basketball out in the woods.

secret admirer posting under smitty's handle

You un-prepared Bastage. How could you possibly go out solo without a camera and a tripod..

This post is useless without pics....... :censor::censor::censor::censor:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom