Small world St. Louis - Mud night at the ballpark (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I'm sitting in my seats at the new stadium tonight freezing my butt off and hoping the kids hang on for at least the first 7 innings, and as I look over to talk with the wife I see some nut waving like crazy - and that nut is none other than our own StLCruiser and he is just 1 section away!!

Then later in the game, I see my nieghbor and fellow FJ80 owner Kevin (of the four man brake bleed team) sitting 1 section in the other direction and back just a few rows.

Crazy night at the game (and that was before the end of the 2nd inning!).

Sounds like there's some stalking going on there. William, It was great meeting your wife. She can now rest assure that the guy you met on line and rendevous with at the Central West End is not a 16 year old.

Steve

Oh yeah, thanks for the cotton candy you dropped off for the kids - they really did love it, and they were covered in the stuff and bouncing off the walls the rest of the night :).

I told my wife it was some sort of cruel joke. They had been asking for cotton candy all night every time the guy walked past our seats (I'm not even sure how they know what it is, but I guess the bright colors make it attractive to a 3 y/o).

that might be a good get together event for the group a Cards game....I'm not a Cards fan but I love the ballpark atmosphere and the hotdogs.

lunyou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom