Small Welding Bottle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yessir..

Can't believe I've been in the dark for so long.
Thanks Mace, probably works equally well for stick also....

Anyrate, it's on my next purchase list...

Ed,

If you still have that small bottle, I'll take it and can paypal you the shipping cost..or if you know anyone going to the LSLC Roundup.

73FJ55, where are you located? I may have a small CO2 bottle you can have, no papers. Free, but the shipping might kill you.
I'm in Kansas City.

Ed

YO! jason/mace

anti-splatter is my best friend, thanx for the tip :beer:

i buy out home depot when they have it. :D

Lots of things work as anti spatter, back in my high school welding class day the teacher used vegetable oil, wiped it on with a rag. Pam or any generic kitchen pan sprays work, WD40, even old motor oil, all you need is a film of oil to keep the beads from sticking.:hillbilly:

Spray it into the shield of the gun to make cleanup much easier, works great on c-clamps, vice-grips, etc to keep the beads from jamming the adjustment screws.

Lots of things work as anti spatter, back in my high school welding class day the teacher used vegetable oil, wiped it on with a rag. Pam or any generic kitchen pan sprays work, WD40, even old motor oil, all you need is a film of oil to keep the beads from sticking.:hillbilly:

Spray it into the shield of the gun to make cleanup much easier, works great on c-clamps, vice-grips, etc to keep the beads from jamming the adjustment screws.
Yep, but something makes me feel better about the can saying ANTI SPLATTER..

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom