Small Trailer Ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Petra has a 3rd gen 4runner, and notices the lack of space when compared to the HJ61. She is now looking for a small, light duty trailer (just needs to be 4'x4' or so) for all that extra stuff. Anyone know of one out of the box, or know of one in their neighborhood that is for sale? Scanning Craigslist over the last week as well.

Thanks

gb

Venture Trailer

I met a guy in Moab who is buying one of these. It was designed for motor cycles -fiberglass and super light. No longer in production
IMG_1145 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
IMG_1156 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
IMG_1153 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

There is a guy on the south side of 8th ave just before Hwy 13 that builds and sells small trailers. It has been a while since I have gone out on 8th ave (usually do 0 ave). You might take a drive out that way to see.

I remember seeing some there over the years. Drove by, saw none. Tnx.

Strictly a hauling trailer: Will have fitness class stuff in it, used for extra gear when headed up to the cabin, etc.

gb

you don't need anything to insure a small trailer. you just go in and tell them the size and weight capacity and insure it as a you build.

Costs about $60/year to insure it. At least that's what my utility trailer costs. :cheers:

I think in Alberta, you insure a trailer once for life, is that right? Not here, ding you every year....

towing a trailer can be a pain sometimes, what about upsizing to a HJ61 Cruiser?

yep, cheap shot
I thought it was funny

towing a trailer can be a pain sometimes, what about upsizing to a HJ61 Cruiser?

Yup. And that is funny. Or, rather would be...you know what I mean.

gb

Thanks, I'll check it out. There's one in our subdivision as well, but it's quite rough...the basis is there though, for what she wants.

gb

I have a "plank style" trailer that i have no further need for. It's registered, and towable. needs some love to make it look nearly as perfect as the trailers pictured above. In fact, it does have some trailer envy.

but jokes aside, its a 5 bolt axle (sorry) and 2" ball hitch (which is new). i did the bearings last year. measures about 4.5' x 6' deck space, plus tounge.

$250.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom