Small Business Saturday, What Did You Buy For Your Rig Today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was talking about the fuel cap actually. I have a QPM installed;) I spent money with one big business today, and with @NLXTACY
Ah. Hmmm, Ill be buying more once a bunch of stuff I’m waiting on gets delivered, one of which is the turbo kit. 🥰

I want to play...... it was a week ago but I ordered a water pump, thermostat, 3 belts, some hoses, some gaskets, and o-rings from cruiser outfitters, the best resource for cruiser parts west of the Mississippi. They are such a great company because they are willing to listen when I explain what I am working on and always have great advice as far as tips and what parts to use. I appreciate a company that is willing to listen to me and take the time to explain things to me. Not to mention I got all oem parts for my rig for less than half of what the local stealership quoted. Thanks cruiser outfitters :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'm fairly new to this land Cruiser sickness, but I have had great experiences with all of the mud vendors I've ordered from; @Onur before he hung up his parts guru cape, @LandCruiserPhil , @cruiseroutfit , @NLXTACY has been so kind to respond to a few random texts during weekends., @Delta VS. Everyone's been awesome so far. I've had good experiences in the classifieds section too, but there's another thread for that.

Last Saturday?

Gas.

Knuckle rebuild kit from cruiser outfitters, quickest phone call ever and service was top notch. Recently purchased some gates green and the landtank seat brackets from witts end. Trail tailor skid plate. Outsane shakey mirror fix. Marlin crawler 54mm hub socket order. Just great products and support for the community.

@FJ60Cam

Holy crap Craig Mosley!

You are the man! I’ll ship the sample ring back once I pick out the color. That’s amazing customer service!

BB74DE7A-BFE4-442C-8A48-203C66800241.jpeg

18ACC4D1-F9DB-4139-9BD0-B817B81DE702.jpeg

I'm fairly new to this land Cruiser sickness, but I have had great experiences with all of the mud vendors I've ordered from; @Onur before he hung up his parts guru cape, @LandCruiserPhil , @cruiseroutfit , @NLXTACY has been so kind to respond to a few random texts during weekends., @Delta VS. Everyone's been awesome so far. I've had good experiences in the classifieds section too, but there's another thread for that.
Pretty amazing how lucky we are with the quality of vendors willing to support these old trucks. Not many other niche vehicles, or niche hobbies of any kind really, have this kind of support. Which is why supporting them in return is frankly just so important.

For new people, the vendor support is reason enough to get into cruisers.

Battery Tender Plus. My rig hasn't been a daily driver for a number of years and sits for long periods of time.

Great thread! I always try to support small business when buying for my cruiser. Huge fan of wits end stuff and have spent plenty of money there, almost maybe not as much as some. Now if I only had time to install all my new stuff I’ve had laying around. Lol

I’m in the medical field, so no stay at home fun for me.

Toyocom from: TOYOCOM

Bluetooth connection to an old android phone

032BE2AF-EDCB-437C-A21E-224FDE2D17E0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom