Small Business Saturday, What Did You Buy For Your Rig Today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Ladies and Gents,

The great thing about this community is the parts support from our vendors and their continued dedication to bring new products to market. Running a small business isn't easy on its own, and supporting a 23 + year old platform happens out of sheer passion and dedication. Unfortunately we are going through a rough economic spot, and we may loose some vendors. We can however mitigate this by choosing to support our vendors during this time. Not all of us can work right now, and I understand. Myself however will continue to work and sell Solar, Roofing, HVAC, and Tesla Back Up Batteries over the phone and via skype for my residential customers. So I can continue to buy parts and work on the cruiser during my off day.

So here is a new thread "Small Business Saturday". If you buy parts for your rig post them up! Include what you purchased, the companies website/number, and pics when you get your parts. Nothing makes our ladies happier than us finding new parts we need, lol.

Heater valve, currently flushing radiator and changing all hoses, t-stat and phh. Have all parts in place, just ordered heater valve last night but forgot to add new radiator cap. Wits end parts...big thanks to all vendors and endless info on Mud.

Back Bay Customs
Tailgate Storage Lid

Just arrived yesterday, fast shipping. Can't wait to install this guys!
1584812571042.png

Not Parts, but since we are just waiting on parts to schedule me. A big thank you to Ian and Adam at SN Land Cruisers.
info@snlandcruisers.com
@SNLC
1584813863906.png

These guys are going to help me finish the Black Beast once we can get some back ordered springs off a boat.

Mosley Motors
@FJ60Cam
1584814301119.png

Just waiting on samples, so we can get this rolling!

Heater valve, currently flushing radiator and changing all hoses, t-stat and phh. Have all parts in place, just ordered heater valve last night but forgot to add new radiator cap. Wits end parts...big thanks to all vendors and endless info on Mud.

I just threw a rad cap in. Goes out in an hour.

Just got my shelter (wrench) in place package from @NLXTACY and the crankshaft tool from @OTRAMM today.:)

I work for a family owned vehicle adventure gear shop in the Bay Area that sells a lot of tents, racks, solar and electrical setups for people, including 80 series battery setups, but have had to close the shop for the time being. Hope all these small community businesses stay up.

Last edited:
Any Mud vendors stock oem fuel caps? I'll order one.

How did I never see that? @NLXTACY , more money headed your way....

If you’re talking about the quarter panel mount, he does not have it in stock. Still waiting on mine, ordered a month ago.

Was talking about the fuel cap actually. I have a QPM installed;) I spent money with one big business today, and with @NLXTACY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom