Small Budget, Southeast USA, Camping/Trail Ride 1994 FJ80 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New tires and steel wheels on the way!!! Should be here today and on by tomorrow

285/75/R16 BFGoodrich KO2 on Vision Soft 8 wheels

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0822.jpg

59770903722__9DAF8EFB-AA38-4D5D-A187-75F53F347FF0.JPG

Hello, what is the exact part # on the wheels you purchased - thanks!
Got them from Discount Tire. Their part number is 49676.

On Vision's website, the part number is 85H6883NS. They are 16x8, 108 bore, 6 x 5.5 bolt pattern, -12 offset.

Ha doing the same thing. Just passed 27 cars at once.. I was going almost 40 haha

That's a nice clean and simple wheel/tire combo. 2 thumbs up.

They do look nice, but that seems like a lot of lead on that front passenger side tire. Makes me wonder if it didn't have bent wheel or something. Not sure I would be OK with that.
I’m guessing he would feel it through the steering if something were off? I can’t tell what you’re seeing since I’m on my phone right now.

I’m guessing he would feel it through the steering if something were off? I can’t tell what you’re seeing since I’m on my phone right now.
Ahh. The wheel weights.

Ha doing the same thing. Just passed 27 cars at once.. I was going almost 40 haha
I love cruising past people too scared to drive. This thing is so heavy the snow was no issue whatsoever

They do look nice, but that seems like a lot of lead on that front passenger side tire. Makes me wonder if it didn't have bent wheel or something. Not sure I would be OK with that.
Didn’t notice anything at first but have sense felt some pulling to the right... need to take it back to Discount

On the tire weights...I use discount also and they do good work but if you ask them to rotate the tire 180 degrees on the rim and then rebalance they can probably remove half of those weights.

Last edited:
On the tire weights...I use discount also and they do good work but if you ask them to rotate the tire 180 degrees on the rim and then rebalance they can probably remove half of those weights.
Thanks for the tip! I’ll head there this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom