SM420 Rebuild kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tonkacruiser.com
since I have it out I was thinking I might do a rebuild on it. Hate put it in and then... pull in out to rebuild it... just a thought. If there not too expensive.

TIA, Chris

Stick Only Transmission Parts
9900 Glenoaks Blvd. Suite 2
Sun Valley, CA 91352
(818) 768-4747
(800) 225-8824

Be sure to give these guys a call. They have always helped me out. Don't forget to take a look at the tech links on the sm420.

I bought the parts for my sm465 from Inland Truck here in Missoula. And I've talked to them a couple of times about kits for my 420. They know these trannies well.

If you call them they will want to know what year 420 you have since there were some internal variations.

Don't know about shipping; I could help with pick up and packaging if you wanted.

Inland Truck Parts & Service
1-800-332-2692

Ordered mine from Novak on tuesday for $198. As soon as I get it I'll be posing on my page about the work. Once I get that the SBC should be going in... I hope...

Glad to see that they were able to help. They have so much information at thier site, and have always been great to work with.

Look forward to your write up.

Good luck!

-Steve

198 seems real steep. I ordered my 465 rebuild kit from consolidated transmission for maybe 60 bucks. came with all bearings and gaskets.

Stick Only has this kit completw with synchros for $130. Always nice to save a few bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom