SM 465; 72 Rear Driveshaft; 35x12.5x15's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just modifying an earlier post with some additional goods, and subtracting a lift kit which sold... parts now available
include:

1. SM 465 4 speed Tranny...everything spins well but the third gear and synchro need replaced...$20

2. New front fenders for FJ 40, purchased from Cool Cruisers of Texas and never used...$200 (SOLD, Sorry, Feb.26)

3. Rear Driveshaft from a 72 FJ 40...$30

4. Two Hypershackles (see JTOutfitters site for pics and description)...Retail $160, yours for $100

3. Four 35x12.5x15 tires; two are BFG Mud Terrains with 1/2 to 2/3 tread life $75 each....other two are a Goodyear Wrangler $35 and a Mud King Radial $35 both with about a 1/3 tread life (all four $200)

I'm in Alamosa, CO...way south and in the middle of the state. Don't get a chance to check up on this site as often as I should :'( so a call might be your quickest bet...though I will respond to posts, eventually ;)

:cheers:

Scott Graber
78 FJ-40 "Rudy"

719-274-5622 nights

Superlift 2 1/2 inch kit; 35x12.5x15's

Nope :-\ ...not yet anyway. I'll work on stealing the wifes digital camera from work and see if I can get a few pics up in the next day or two.

Scott

very very interested in the 2.5 inch lift springs . live in evergreen co not to far from ya. was wondering on a price and a time when i could call ya. tried second number got busy signal. anyways i could drive down there and pick them up. name is steve call me at 303-674-6306 and leave a message.

merc (steve) :cheers:

Steve,

The springs are yours...I'll get you a rough estimate on shipping today. May have to chat with you more about some of those 72 parts you have. I could use a spare birfield and locking hub, though I have a feeling the spline count on the shaft is different between 72 and 78? Gotta research that one a bit and see if I can throw some dollars your way ;)

To the rest of the Cruiserheads...the springs are gone but anybody needing 35" tires or the added flex of Hypershackles can still get em. I'm going to try to get pic's of the tires up this weekend.

:cheers: and TGIF!!

Scott
78 FJ-40 "Rudy"

The shackles are in real good shape...ran them about a year before dropping out the whole system for a SOA. I can post pics by Monday night from my work computer...Tuesday if Monday gets crazy like Mondays do...or you can check out the exact shackles at the JT Outfitters site. Only diff. is a few more scratches on mine ;) Feel free to call and we can talk shipping and such.

Scott
78 FJ 40 "Rudy" 719-274-5622 or 719-580-1922

Trevor,

Got your post about interest in the tires, and replied, though I'm not sure it got to ya so I'm posting here as well. Your about three hours from me and I'd be glad to meet ya in Alamosa and buy ya lunch if ya wanna come pic up some meats ;) Give me a holler if your still intersted at 274-5622 evenings or 580-1922 days (my wife may answer, but she'd a Cruizerhead to so no worries :D

Scott
78 FJ-40 "Rudy"

just wanted to give props out to my friend scott. springs worked out great not one problem with them. he even go me them a day after he sent them for a reasonable price as well. stick with scott guys good deals and great guy to boot.

Merc (Steve)

Thanks Steve,

The post office did finally find me down here in the middle of nowhere, so everthing is bueno! Glad the springs are workin for ya. Hope the 68 comes along as planned.

Scott
78 FJ-40 "Rudy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom