Slow stream (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My windshield warsher fluid does not have the power it had when I aimed it a couple of mounths ago :'( It use to squirt over the top, now it hits the lower part of window.
Pluged,weak motor,inlarged prostate???
I still get fluid to the rear window.

Kurt,

Poke a needle into the hole in your thingy. That should clear the blockage and restore a good stream. A little Bombay Saphire beforehand may help.

-B-

EWWW

Is the long hose part kinky?
-B-

-B- The long hose must of and plaque build up. I blew it out and its fine now.
IOU another turkey :D

I've never tried blowing out my own hose and I try to have assistance when a good blowing is needed. But I have seen pics of others that tried to do it by themselves. Seemed to work for you... Do you have pics?

Stuff that turkey with creanberries for me. :D

-B-

I did get wet when I blew it out.
I unhooked both ends and put 120psi through it. The other end was pointing at me and squrited me, then start flopping all over the place.

Uhhh...where's the warning? Sounds like something out of one of Junks home movies. :ban: :ban:

[quote author=landtoy80 link=board=2;threadid=8789;start=msg75999#msg75999 date=1071514461]
I did get wet when I blew it out.
I unhooked both ends and put 120psi through it. The other end was pointing at me and squrited me, then start flopping all over the place.
[/quote]

Dude, if you taped that, you could post it on some websites and charge money for the money shot. :flipoff2:

FYI, I had a slit in my hose which made the pressure drop. Replaced it and everything is cool. I wouldn't know about taking it in the face, but I know that Safado likes it that way. :flipoff2:

*sitting here practically in tears ...*

Let me know if you are still having problems, I would be happy to stick my finger in it's tailpipe to see if it is the prostate!!! Shameless medical humor:)

>> ... then start flopping all over the place. <<

I left out the part about being sure to secure the hose with one hand before you got started with the blowing.

I'll update the FAQ.
-B-

[quote author=drohweder link=board=2;threadid=8789;start=msg76097#msg76097 date=1071524180]
I would be happy to stick my finger in it's tailpipe [/quote]

Just don't lick it afterwards, we know how much you like to do that. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom