Slip indicator (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What are you trolling us OP?

So my slip indicator light went off, and I was trying to search the forums for slip indicator. Next thing you know, I actually started a thread, but was not trying to. Simply wanting to know what to do with an inadvertent slip indicator light, which goes off in the morning when I’m driving straight.

So my slip indicator light went off, and I was trying to search the forums for slip indicator. Next thing you know, I actually started a thread, but was not trying to. Simply wanting to know what to do with an inadvertent slip indicator light, which goes off in the morning when I’m driving straight.
Lol oh, now that explains it.

Alright so you're driving along, straight and dry roads, and the traction control light kicks on? Do you hear the , beep beep beep noise? Any other symptoms felt or just the light ? Do your brakes try to engage? Do you have any slop in your steering ?

Shot in the dark, I've seen some forums where folks have complained of similar issues when they don't have proper bearing preload on front axle nut causing the wheel speed sensor to think it's slipping or something like that ?? . but usually not while driving down a straight road and it happens around turns. Will need more information to try and diagnose.

PS - Google tends to search these forums better. If you search "your topic here 100 series ih8mud"

Check out some results here

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time I watched someone try to open a website using Microsoft Word during a presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom