#slinkylongtravel USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoCraft Aus

Araco Master
Threads
Website
4xoaus.com.au
Reviving this thread from a few months of work making this happen!

WE'RE BACK!! Slinky Long Travel suspensions are back in the USA! and you can get a Slinky kit for **FREE**

To celebrate, there is a Launch Party this Saturday, January 25, 2020 at, 2017 Johnson Industrial BLVD, Nolensville TN, 371135
Time: 12-3pm

So here's how you get a FREE Slinky kit!
We will be holding our annual Slinky Suspension Southwest Adventure Trip in April and we'll be holding a drawing one month prior to the trip for a COMPLETE Stage1 #slinkylongtravel kit AND a reserved spot on our SW Adventure trip in southern Utah in April!
There will also be a drawing for a 2ND PLACE WINNER who will wina set of Blackhawk Upper Control Arms!
TO ENTER:
1) Follow and Like 4xOverlandUSA on FB 4xousa.com
2) Share the FB post and Tag a friend that needs a Slinky kit
3) Include the hashtags #slinkylongtravel #slinkygiveaway2020 #swadventure2020

Attendance at this weekends launch party will get you an additional 5 entries!!
Purchasing any Slinky gear after the launch party and before the drawing will also enter you in the giveaway!

We'll have some Australia swag on hand at the Launch Party in celebration of Australia this weekend. We'll also be accepting any donations to help the Australian bushfires!

Don't miss this chance to get this premium suspension system for your 4WD!! Get Entered today!
Visit 4xOUSA.com for details on all SLINKY suspension products

49422798692_2518b4100b_o.jpg
49422819557_85e0cd62d6_o.jpg
49422801767_2bc7c3818b_o.jpg
IMG_0613.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking at upgrading from the slinky 75mm intermediate rear coils to heavies in preparation for more weight. I didn't see heavies on the website... are they available?

I'm looking at upgrading from the slinky 75mm intermediate rear coils to heavies in preparation for more weight. I didn't see heavies on the website... are they available?
They're still available. I'm not aware of the current stock that Mill Creek Overland has on hand but I know they have a few new orders in already for more kits. The website may not be accurate at the moment. With the new Distributor in place I know there are updates being made to the 4xousa site to also reflect what Mill Creek has available. The site updates may take a bit.

best thing would be to call Mill Creek and talk to them in person.

@Lumpskie Call (615) 283-3454 and ask for Erin.

She will be able to tell you what the current stock status is and get you squared away.

Also, the 4XO page may not have current stock reflected so please check the mill creek overland site or call the shop for stock status.

Last edited:
@Lumpskie Call (615) 283-3454 and ask for Erin.

She will be able to tell you what the current stock status is and get you squared away.

Also, the 4XO page may not have current stock reflected so please check the mill creek overland site or call the shop for stock status.
Thanks, will do.

EDIT: I think I checked the website but it looks like it's under construction. Is this your site?

Last edited:
Thanks, will do.

EDIT: I think I checked the website but it looks like it's under construction. Is this your site?

It is supposed to go live today I'm told...

But I know if you call the shop, they will get you squared away.

Once it's live it should have real time on-hand inventory information on it. If it is in there it should be in stock and ready to ship.

It is supposed to go live today I'm told...

But I know if you call the shop, they will get you squared away.

Once it's live it should have real time on-hand inventory information on it. If it is in there it should be in stock and ready to ship.

Called Erin, Springs ordered, and are shipping out this afternoon. Easy transaction. Thank you!

Interesting. I know Erin. Guess that’s the new gig? ;)

Yeah, it's an interesting story. I'm sure we'll share it over a cold one at RoundUp.

Any update on steering stabilizers. Would love a icon stabilizer to go with my icon shocks.

I have not heard any status update regarding the stabilizers either. I will do some searching and see what I can find out. :coffee:

Should I go heavy or extra heavy. Full armor , front with winch, dual swing out with spare and 2 Jerry cans. No drawers. Daily driver that gets loaded to the gills for trips.

Should I go heavy or extra heavy. Full armor , front with winch, dual swing out with spare and 2 Jerry cans. No drawers. Daily driver that gets loaded to the gills for trips.
Heavy should do just fine. I have a nearly identical setup but also have drawers and pull a trailer. I’ve been very happy with the heavy springs. The extra heavy springs would be far too stiff when your truck isn’t loaded for a trip.

Any updates on the FJ80 Stage 5 kits for availability and pricing?

Also looking for info on the FJ80 Blackhawk radius arms. Pricing and availability.
Thank you

Any updates on the FJ80 Stage 5 kits for availability and pricing?

Also looking for info on the FJ80 Blackhawk radius arms. Pricing and availability.
Thank you
I'm only aware of 3 sets of these Slinky spec ones in the US right now. In speaking with Mill Creek Overland recently, they have not included these in any of the orders from Australia up to this point. So could be a few months before getting more stateside. Best thing to do would be to call Mill Creek and let them know you're interested in them. The more interest that they are aware of, the more likely they will start including them in their incoming shipments.
Be prepared for some sticker shock. These are roughly double the cost of the Stage 4 shocks. So plan on ballpark cost around $4K for the dual bypass 2.5 shocks. Mill Creek will set their price when they bring them in.

Rumor is that Mill Creek has a few sets of the new forged Blackhawk arms arriving with one of the next shipments. Again, give them a call and get more details.

I’ve been in contact with Mill Creek on a regular basis. Albert isn’t receiving updated shipping information on arrival time. It was supposed to be here “mid-June”, but Mill Creek is now saying the boat could take up to an additional month to arrive stateside. I’ve ask a couple times about pricing and availability on the dual by-pass shocks, but am told Mill Creek isn’t getting much information back from 4xOverland. Too early to share perhaps, which is understandable. Albert doesn’t want to upset customers by making promises he can’t keep, so I thought to contact you to for some insight. He did mention the radius arms were scheduled to arrive in the second shipment; after the front coils, etc..arrive.

My truck’s suspension is dismantled waiting for these parts, so I’d rather not wait much longer. I’ll order the stage 4 shocks and save the wife from absorbing the sticker shock on the duals. Thanks for the update.

Last edited:
I’ve been in contact with Mill Creek on a regular basis. Albert isn’t receiving updated shipping information on arrival time. It was supposed to be here “mid-June”, but Mill Creek is now saying the boat could take up to an additional month to arrive stateside. I’ve ask a couple times about pricing and availability on the dual by-pass shocks, but am told Mill Creek isn’t getting much information back from 4xOverland. Too early to share perhaps, which is understandable. Albert doesn’t want to upset customers by making promises he can’t keep, so I thought to contact you to for some insight. He did mention the radius arms were scheduled to arrive in the second shipment; after the front coils, etc..arrive.

My truck’s suspension is dismantled waiting for these parts, so id rather not wait much longer. I’ll order the stage 4 shocks and save the wife from absorbing the sticker shock on the duals. Thanks for the update.
It's not a bad move. The Stage 4's really are excellent. I never had any complaints with them and would have been happy running them for a long time had the the planets not come into alignment on these bypass ones. You'll love em.

I have both stage 4 and 5....the 4's are awesome...they 5's are basically race shocks...totally amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom