Slinky Springs and Radius Arms are in the US again. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Road Apple

SILVER Star
Threads
For those that have been waiting, Mill Creek Overland has finally received 16 sets of Slinky 75mm front springs. I’ve been waiting 7 months for these to make there way from Australia through the much slower COVID supply chain. The newly arrived parts aren’t showing up on their website yet, so a phone call is your best bet to buy a set. Likely they will go fast.

Mill Creek Overland
1 (615) 283-3454

Mill Creek also has a few sets of the new Blackhawk front radius arms. They are pricey at $1095, but are designed specifically for the Slinky suspension setup. These will disappear quickly.

Albert, owner of Mill Creek Overland, said they will receive another larger order of Slinky suspension parts soon, so if you don’t get what you need now, your wait should be relatively short compared to mine.

Last edited:
Why are the Blackhawk radius arms $1600? Are these somehow better than the Delta VS ones for $1000 with OEM bushings?

They tout a polyelastomer compound with limited lifetime warranty. Is that better than the OEMs that are still good at 25 years?

Why are the Blackhawk radius arms $1600? Are these somehow better than the Delta VS ones for $1000 with OEM bushings?
I paid $1095 for a set of Blackhawk radius arms. Where did you see them priced at $1600?

Sorry to say, I don’t have an answer for your bushing question. Albert at Mill Creek would likely know though.

Might be Australian dollars:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom