Slinky Long Travel Suspension Systems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ChaunceyBronson I got a short response from Kevin since he's driving. He said, "after Cruise Moab should be good."

@boxrocket, thanks so much for leaning into that for me. My concern is weather it is in the country or not really... I mean if it’s in the US and I order it, I’m pretty well knowing when to expect, but if it’s not even in the country yet is the problem. Is there any way to find out if there’s a stage 4 kit on hand? When possible that is, I don’t know ho many they do at a time , so I dunno that they do or don’t know the stock count.

Yeah man, I’m really going through it trying to find the right suspension for this truck. Other truck is an 07 Tacoma that’s built out pretty well, so I’m partial to the King Racing with adjustable resis, finding the right spring match for that is proving weird. I can’t believe that king doesn’t have springs for that LC set. All of the jumping between them and Slee etc, has me here, but been suggested thru trusted friends, and the write ups on it that I’ve read really make me wanna lean this way.... also inclined to think that if it’s working well for them over there, that it’ll be just fine here..... I appreciate the feedback on this man.

So here I am interested in at the very least some of these Slinky coils in 50mm not 75mm lift.

I get on the vendors website and see they are 6-8 weeks on back order!? Um, ya that is not really what I am after nor does that work for my client.

So questions is; can these springs or even a full kit be drop shipped from Australia to me? All I really want is the springs.

Cheers

So here I am interested in at the very least some of these Slinky coils in 50mm not 75mm lift.

I get on the vendors website and see they are 6-8 weeks on back order!? Um, ya that is not really what I am after nor does that work for my client.

So questions is; can these springs or even a full kit be drop shipped from Australia to me? All I really want is the springs.

Cheers

Try calling @dockbox from Endless Horizon. In my case, the website showed 6-8 weeks but he was able to get me my stage 1 kit in much less time.

Due to issues related to how kits have been packaged at the USA distributor and sent to customers, some being incomplete, as to what was paid for, which can create damage issues to components, EHO are part of a RECALL NOTICE we are handling directly, whilst ensuring EHO rectifies known issues, so if you have purchased your kit from EHO previously and want to keep your warranty registration, please contact us here -

sales@4xoverland.com.au with the subject heading USA WARRANTY RECALL REGISTRATION

We will ensure any issue resolved by EHO, and will help with change over of warranty registration to ensure your product continues to have the warranty and support you require.

EHO will rectify any issues with your kit if purchased before they lost distributorship status 29 July 2019, they had been instructed to not send or sell any further kits without our prior approval from us whilst their limited stock is depleted. If EHO has sold you product after this date please contact us immediately at sales@4xoverland.com.au

This has been put in place so we can ensure the kits are complete and we could cover them with our warranty ongoing. EHO have not given us any details on kits sold since 29 July 2019, so please contact us ASAP If your kit was purchased after this date by contacting me directly sales@4xoverland.com.au so we can sort any issue.

If you have an issue, wish to purchase, and have full warranty, or are unsure, please feel free to contact us directly so we can ensure you received what was ordered and paid for, or get you what you require.

We will be announcing our new distribution model shortly, as soon as the details are complete.

Cheers,

Darren McRae
4wp group Pty Ltd.
Home of slinky long travel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom