Slingbox (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wondering if anyone on here has a slingbox. If so, what you think ? Thinking about this to have cable tv at the boat and maybe daughter at skewl. We have 3 fios boxes at home and from what I gather, I hook slingbox up to one and I can watch and control that selected box from anywhere. Sure beats additional cable bills.

Just wondering if anyone on here has a slingbox. If so, what you think ? Thinking about this to have cable tv at the boat and maybe daughter at skewl. We have 3 fios boxes at home and from what I gather, I hook slingbox up to one and I can watch and control that selected box from anywhere. Sure beats additional cable bills.

We at work use them to monitor channels at non maned sites , works well for what you want to ,plus you can watch all your DVRed and on demand stuff from anywhere .

Nice. I think I am going to give it a go. I am going to hook one up to the box in daughters room and another to the sitting room box. Box in fam room wit the big screen will go untouched. Run the obligatory wires down to th router, then it should be good to go.

Thanks for the tip Fast...I have Fios so I would guess worst case I'd have to bump up my service speed a little ? Correct ?

Just checked my Fios...25Mbps/25Mbps. it appears I could bump up to 35/35.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom