Slightly used Slee FZJ80 front bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Slightly used, as in I went wheeling with it once. It will need paint as it has some scratches and will likely get some small scratches during shipping. This ain't for yomomma's jetta.

Contact me for price! :flipoff2:

Sent ya a e-mail>

John

Could you estimate or find out the shipping to Durango, CO? If I knew the shipping I could give you a good offer.

Thanks,

Pierto

Where is the bumper located and what are you looking to get for it?

Tim
timw@mfchelp.com

Truck will be undergoing a knife treatment all winter. Will likely now have to build something custom since the traditional mounting will no longer be an option. :-X :-\ :flipoff2:

Junk,
What make of roof rack is on your rig? I am looking for one..and the one you have is the design i am looking for. Where did you get it? how much?

...are you selling your rack ?? :D ???

Joe M :p

[quote author=- S.A. - link=board=5;threadid=4724;start=msg36281#msg36281 date=1062162706]
Junk,
What make of roof rack is on your rig? I am looking for one..and the one you have is the design i am looking for. Where did you get it? how much?
...are you selling your rack ?? :D ???
Joe M :p[/quote]
Your sis sold me her rack :flipoff2:$1 :flipoff2:

It's a Hannibal piece of s***. Those guys suck at making racks. Yeah - it's nice and light, but they never said to install it properly it first needed to be WELDED together or you'll have rattles. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not selling the rack, but if you get one, and want an awning or rooftop tent - Junk is your guy. ;) :flipoff2:

You need this. :D

Buy it now. :flipoff2:

New lower price. Need to make room in the garage for more crapola and some work room for the winter.

Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price Lowered price :flipoff2:

check your PMs Junk 8)

Does it need mount work :D Just kidding. Hey, what rack (beides my mom's) would you recommend and what are the stats on the awnings you got?

[quote author=Junk link=board=5;threadid=4724;start=msg36352#msg36352 date=1062174464]
Not selling the rack, but if you get one, and want an awning or rooftop tent - Junk is your guy. ;) :flipoff2:
[/quote]

I'd like some more info on you being the man for roof top tents or an awning. Are you indicating you are selling yours? Or are you a dealer or something or other? What up?

-Ferg-

I agree on the rack quality but I want the awning and the tent! Hit me direct davidd113@aol.com

still got the bumber or what? email me the price would ya.

I bought it...it is in the mail to me now.

The thread was marked as "complete" just so you know for future reference :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom