sliders for the 93/94, mounting by the cat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So would any of you folks with 93/94 rigs and sliders be willing to post a pic or two for me? I am looking for how the sliders mounted around the cat converters. As well as the other mounting points to the frame.

I have been following George's instructions and I knew I would have to adress the cat mounting. It wasn't untill I compared the P/S Middle plate with the pics in my notes compared to the 94 truck and relized the differances in my truck compared to the instructions were more than just the cats.

It looks as if the second 1/8 plate welded to the P/S Middle plate may not be needed on a 94. I want to look twice but anyway back to my question.

The cats sit right next to the frame where the four mounting holes are in the frame:mad: So how do earlyer cruisers work around the cats?

Is anyone willing to post up pics of the mounting spots used on a 93/94?

thanks
Steven
Oh Happy New Years:cheers:

I don't have any pics to post up right now. The Slee sliders arm for the 94 angles back quite a bit so that it passes behind the cats and attaches to the frame there. If I can get home tonite before dark I will try to post up a pic.

I made mine with a skid integral to the front mount, and welded it to the frame next to the radius arm mount.

j

MaddBaggins said:
I don't have any pics to post up right now. The Slee sliders arm for the 94 angles back quite a bit so that it passes behind the cats and attaches to the frame there. If I can get home tonite before dark I will try to post up a pic.

could you or Z80 post up a pic or two, I am basicaly done if I can figure out this last outrigger mount. I promise I have spent alot of time looking at how to do this. But I need to ask for help as this last outrigger has me stumped.
Thanks
Steven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom