Sliders.... 4Crawler? Others? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sliders are tough - there's not a ton of craftsmanship, design, etc. that command a premium... and shipping can be brutal. Those two factors make the local fabricator more of an option than bumpers, roof racks, etc.

I wanted something simple and subtle for Patty. We used rectangular tube, matched the angles to wheel opening...
IMG_0507.jpeg

IMG_0208.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the simple design I made. Doesn't look good but they worked and bolted on. Honestly just go with what you like. Can't go wrong with TG if you can't out them on yourself. I preferred bolt ons in case I ever needed to remove them.

IMG_20160320_134130294_HDR.jpg

I preferred bolt ons in case I ever needed to remove them.
I do too. But, there isn't much of (any?) a bolt on option for our trucks. Everything is welded.

Sadly there aren't. That's why I made my own. 2×2 1/4" for where the rocker is and 1.25x1.25 1/8" for the other ones. Probably way overkill but I had the material. Could have a local fab shop make bolt on plates for the off the shelf ones.

4crawler is bolt on, but now there is only the kit which requires welding. But yea.... that’s about it. I’m trying to hunt down someone locally to weld up the 4crawler kit or weld on some TGs.

4xinnovations sliders on this runner.

XE7BWjzl.jpg

Im running the same 4xi sliders in a longer length on my 3rd gen pickup, 7 years now holding up great.

9Hloqr2l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom