Slider Strength: Sliders for 100's with AHC vs Non-AHC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks, I was hoping for an idea that would be like a light bulb going on, but this does seem the only way - even asked Jason and he said there is no easy way. He did mention that the bolts just hold it up so having two in vice three has no effect on slider strength as most loads are either from the side, or forcing up - neither of which impact the bolts in his product.

Did you loosen the ahc components on both sides to get the center support to slip on? Looks like the only way... I might have to omit the center bolts and use the front and rear only. Thanks!

Did you loosen the ahc components on both sides to get the center support to slip on? Looks like the only way... I might have to omit the center bolts and use the front and rear only. Thanks!

I wish I could remember, but honestly I don't. Starting to confuse what I had to do to get the Trail Tailor sliders on the 200 with what I did to the Cruisin Offroad on the 100. I do know I didn't remove anything, but loosening them might have been required. Sorry my memory sucks.

I wish I could remember, but honestly I don't. Starting to confuse what I had to do to get the Trail Tailor sliders on the 200 with what I did to the Cruisin Offroad on the 100. I do know I didn't remove anything, but loosening them might have been required. Sorry my memory sucks.

Thanks for the reply! I got it installed earlier and I did have to loosen a few of the ahc components. The rest slid on and bolted up nicely.. it was tough but I got the center bolts in too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom