Slider Sale! $150 off all raw sliders IN STOCK at Metal-tech 4x4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

helocat

Tube is your buddy!
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.metaltech4x4.com
We have STOCK ready to ship raw 100 Series sliders! 1st - 15th of this month $150 off with the code: OCT150RAW

gray-car-sale-instagram-story-2.png

Site down or is it just me?

Site down or is it just me?
Site up, we see orders for sliders with the code coming in so should be all a go. You can PM me if further issues.

I can’t seem to find the metal tech raw sliders for some reason. I do see OPOR option and powder coated metal tech ones though.

@helocat Would you post the link please?

I can’t seem to find the metal tech raw sliders for some reason. I do see OPOR option and powder coated metal tech ones though.

From what I understand, the OPOR raw steel sliders are Metal Tech's "raw sliders" for the 100 series. If you wanted them to come powdercoated already then you would order the ones labeled as Metal Tech 100 Series Sliders. From what I can tell they're the exact same design. I may be wrong but I've seen several others ask that question in the past

From what I understand, the OPOR raw steel sliders are Metal Tech's "raw sliders" for the 100 series. If you wanted them to come powdercoated already then you would order the ones labeled as Metal Tech 100 Series Sliders. From what I can tell they're the exact same design. I may be wrong but I've seen several others ask that question in the past

Yes the sale is good for all raw sliders, both Metal-tech 4x4 and OPOR (however I see our traffic has the full name on it of Outpost Off-Road, but that is OPOR)

@TheForger you are 100% correct for the hundreds we make one slider design, raw they carry the OPOR name, and powder coated they carry the MT4x4 name. Same slider both made by us. The powder coated ones do cost more, well powder coated BUT they also have to be packaged in two customer-made double wall boxes with custom foam inserts to make sure our customers are the first to scratch them up. This in turn increases the shipping costs. But a lot of folks just want them to show up good to go so we offer them this way.

We always suggest just order sliders raw, ship them directly to your local powder coater (cheaper 2x a. no box so they are smaller and lower cost to ship and b. since it will be a commercial address it will be a lower cost), and have them shoot them the color of your choice.

Reactions: LCT
Thanks for clarifying; ordered mine this morning!

7 sets are still in stock at the time of this post. No waiting for those. Once those are gone we will allow back orders as our staff is currently making more. We build our products in-house so we not only know the name of the person who built them but the lead times to do so.

Reactions: LCT
100 Slider orders are shipping almost the same day right now, we have built inventory to support getting these to you ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom