Slider price interest... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
OK... @ what price would you say..."oK...I'll buy that right now!"... aka... for sliders...these are for 95-97 80's only @ the moment... just curious... there is a true need I feel for sliders on the East Coast side ... something that is feasable for those with limited means... and no bashing for taking biz away from people on the west side... $200 for shipping will keep me from ordering such stuff... all I'm looking for is a price interest at this time...thanks for you time... and yes, bolt one, powdered, etc... and please, be realistic... trying to keep this one serious... ( ha...lol...now I'm psuhing it!)

I'm not sure what price (500-600)....I know I would like slee or hanna's but ~$800 + shipping is more than I want to pay (my passenger side is already toast). Of course would love to volunteer as guinee pig if you could make me a deal.

If I could of bought them for $600 I would have....but I had to make my own and now I see why they are $800+ ....plus shipping....

I would buy a solid set of sliders for the 80 that were bolt on and powdercoated for $500 or less without any hesitation. Let me know if this gets in the works.

Originally posted by phishtaco
semi-bolt-on less than 500 bucks....Shipping is not to awful bad I bet

If these sliders were bolt on and comes with a combination of square/round tubes for less than 500 bucks plus shipping, I would jump on them without hesitation.

The ones from Marlin can easily be welded too...

Though the shipping from out West would make it rather cost prohibitive for me.

$500-600 max including shipping. This might not be feasible though. I guess I could go a bit higher--maybe $700 including shipping.

Let's see where this goes. I'm interested.
-onur
Akron, OH

I bet you could get Marlins for less than 600 shipped.
I got some sliders shipped from Allpoo for my old tacoma for like 50 bucks.
Beno..You should just take orders from now until S & T, charge 50 bucks and bring them back for everyone.

phishtaco said:
I bet you could get Marlins for less than 600 shipped.
I got some sliders shipped from Allpoo for my old tacoma for like 50 bucks.
Beno..You should just take orders from now until S & T, charge 50 bucks and bring them back for everyone.

Hmmm...interesting idea...but if I did that, I might as well set myself up with some Hanna's or some Slee's...I can always justify a detour.

-onur

Thanks y'all so far...

Thanks for the feedback... things are getting researched as I type... I hope I can get something to work... I'm just interested in making something accessible for others & being able to cover some fab costs... will update as things progress...which will be sooner than later... I hope for an early "Christmas"... ( not to offend any other deniminations) -T

sleeoffroad said:
Hey, if you can make them and powder coat them for $400 I will buy them :D

really?hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
got a 80 i can use some weekend?

sleeoffroad said:
Hey, if you can make them and powder coat them for $400 I will buy them :D

You think this might be a voice of wisdom???

Wisdom...yes...

Christo has that, I assure this... but my goal here is not to be shop & make a bunch of cash...everyone talks about how houses & cars are cheaper (significantly sometimes) depending on demographics... well this is also very true for metal fab... jut gotta find the right area & guy... see, I won't have any overheard (shop, storage issues, employees, etc...) so yes... selling them cheap is the idea... this is mainly for the east coast folk ya know...

still going...

might know by the beginning of next week...

beno said:
Still definitely interested.

I'd go as high as $700 east coast.
-o-

$700. for 80 series sliders,powdercoated,piece of cake!
all i need is 80 for mock-up :D
it could even be done cheaper than that, including frt! ;)

2badfjs said:
$700. for 80 series sliders,powdercoated,piece of cake!
all i need is 80 for mock-up :D
it could even be done cheaper than that, including frt! ;)

Southeastern PA is much closer than Denver...though I'll be rolling through your neck of the woods in late Oct...

hmmm....got me thinking.... ;p

how about a group buy? Can we negotiate with other vendors for 700 bucks including freight?

2badfjs, if you can make some for the 80 that would be great.

DOC is coming out in sept. gonna make a set for him. weld-ons.
i can pre-build the slider then we will make the outriggers when he gets here.

patterns will definitly be made for the outriggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom