Slider Pics Homemade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I finished my sliders with the help of my friend Dave.It took a while doinging it when we could find time.The cross bar is 2"x2"x3/16" square tube.I used 4 10x1.25x65 mm shcs and used the 4 front holes of the transfer case support.It has 2 1" spacers to make it level.The back support is bolted to the lower controll are bracket the pictures show it better than I can explain.The sliders are made of 2 1/2"x3/16" square tube.And the steps are 1 1/2" pipe.There is a transfer skid plate 8"x22"x 1/4" plate and cat protectors.They don't look like the ones you buy but all they cost me was time to do it.I haven't seen any mounted like this but there to many treads to read them all.
sliders2.jpg
sliders.jpg
sliders1.jpg

More pics

I am tring to learn how to do this still
sliders3.jpg
sliders4.jpg
sliders5.jpg

Cool deal. Always nice to see a diffrent approach.

cool

Did you stand back and say "That'll be good"

looks like they will do the job. Saved some money too.

Nice, I'd like to see how they do on the trail. I like how they stick out to protect as well as serve as a step.

Nice I wish I had the time to come over while you was in the building process. They look good now it's time to try them.

Thanks guys I am ready to try them.I still need bumpers,lift and tires.The bumpers I will try to make the rest I will have to buy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom