Slee's Front Bumper at Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doesn't mind what? That YOU just introduced HIS hugely anticipated new 100 series bumper product to probably his most loyal customer base? The product that (I think) hasn't had a picture posted - ever (at least not that I can find).... naaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, why in the world would he ever be mad at that? :rolleyes:

ok, maybe he wouldn't be mad, I don't know him, but if it were me I'd love to "introduce" it to the market myselft with pics, specs, prices, availability, info etc etc - but maybe that's just me...

well, the picture is on the public domain.... :cheers:

Fish:grinpimp:

Last edited:
looks sick, i doubt he truely minds.....but we should post this in his disjointed comments thread specficly made for him and his random stuff!

Doesn't mind what? That YOU just introduced HIS hugely anticipated new 100 series bumper product to probably his most loyal customer base? The product that (I think) hasn't had a picture posted - ever (at least not that I can find).... naaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, why in the world would he ever be mad at that? :rolleyes:

ok, maybe he wouldn't be mad, I don't know him, but if it were me I'd love to "introduce" it to the market myselft with pics, specs, prices, availability, info etc etc - but maybe that's just me...

well, the picture is on the public domain.... :cheers:

Fish:grinpimp:

Yeah, I figured it is better to post and beg forgivness........ rather than to post that I saw something really cool that every one else wants to see too, but that I have to wait to share just to get permission.

That would be cruel, like burning bugs with a magnifying glass cruel. So as a newbie, I found it, posted it, and will hopefully be forgiven.

I hope all enjoy and that the joy is spread :beer:

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing!

THANKS!

Yeeowwww.......not going on my current 100 or my next 100. Looks like it does add a bit more aggression though. Should be a successful build for Slee....just not for me.

That vehicle looks even more wicked - I call it a vehicle because I have a Land Cruiser and it does not look anything like that. WOW

THANKS!

Yeeowwww.......not going on my current 100 or my next 100. Looks like it does add a bit more aggression though. Should be a successful build for Slee....just not for me.

Yeah, it looks agressive on that beautiful blue monster of his, but it might just work on something with a little OME lift and 295's. I don't think I'll be first, so I am sure we will see several picts and maybe he will alter it some prior to offering it for sale.

I am lazy to try photoshopping it to a more lowly 100. Anyone?

I think I'd prefer the ARB Sahara actually, a little more "traditional" for lack of a better word... maybe conservative is the word... :grinpimp:

Regardless, Slee's bumpber sure as hell looks awesome, aggresive and bomb proof for the rock crawler crowd though. :cool:

Fish

Though I don't get it yet.....why not just get an 80 if you're gonna rip out the IFS. 80's smaller....a huge help!

Toyota gets it. They make a 100 series w/ SFA.

100 looks good Christo but work on those graphics! ;) Build looks awesome

I saw the truck at Slee's last week when my truck was there. Unfortunately the bumper was gone being powder coated. The truck is SWEET!!! It's just a monster. As far as why not just build an 80, I think he had a chance at a cheap wrecked 100, and a "lets see if it can be done moment." Certain people keep going on about how much better the 80 is because of the solid axle and ability for more lift, larger tires, etc. This may help answer the question. Or it may confuse things even more!

Though I don't get it yet.....why not just get an 80 if you're gonna rip out the IFS. 80's smaller....a huge help!

why do you always post about going backwords....we want to progress and advance our 100s into the future. Why work with older (80) trucks when we can modify the newer ones?

I think I'd prefer the ARB Sahara actually, a little more "traditional" for lack of a better word... maybe conservative is the word... :grinpimp:

Regardless, Slee's bumpber sure as hell looks awesome, aggresive and bomb proof for the rock crawler crowd though. :cool:

Fish

I've dented my Sahara 3 times and had to repair. I was hoping I liked the looks of Slee's.

I think that truck looks great. Kind of like an 80 series with more motor. Very nice. The bumper looks particularly well done. Lost underneath that bumper, though, is a real coup for Slee- a SFA 100! The only thing cooler would be a V-8 diesel. Food for thought, for sure.

Great job Christo, your 100 is the bomb! Christo just pushed the envelope further for all the 100 owners out there, good for him. A 100 with a solid axel is the best of both worlds in my opinion. Can’t wait to see it in person I doubt those pictures do it justice. I personal ready dig the front bumper. Looks right at home on the front of a 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom