Slee's Front Bumper at Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You better hope you never get that whale beached and need a winch. I would not do one of these trucks without a winch. Been in to many places that a strap will not get you off. But then that never happens on 4 trails, as in 4 out of 10 :D

Charlie Tuna's heavy though in 6 years no stucks. And I promise I won't try 5-rated trails. :D

By the way....looking again at your side view....looks pretty good. I'd like to see it on a non fender cut body. Time will tell. I'm sure this will rock the folks and you'll sell Slee F&R as the norm.

side view of the bumper with the rest of the truck. See almost looks normal.
100side view.jpg

OK..

I have been waiting to comment ( mostly to make sure my opinion didnt change once the bumper "grew" on me ) :D

At first I was like... " OMG !! Christo went truly extreme on that thing ! "

and now that it has grown on me a bit, I am thinking more along the lines of ...

OMG !! .... Christo went truly extreme on that thing !! !!

I can confidently say that it (Slees) is NOTHING like any other mfgrs offerings for the 100... not even CLOSE, eh ? :beer:

Yes, It looks very at home on the blue whale Christo, in fact that is the only bumper that all of your future SAS`d 100s should be allowed have on them :cheers:

I really like it... A lOT !!

However...IMO in its current form its a bit too extreme looking for my own rig ( at least for right now ) ...

BUT...

If you do intend to tone it down just a bit like you said ( maybe even give it a little more squarish "expedition" look for good measure ).. ..

MIGHT AS WELL PUT MY NAME DOWN FOR ONE NOW !!

I`ve been waiting for a bumper that doesn`t bend so easily and then move all around on the front of my 100 when cruising down the road ( aka ARB ) !
I know it will be, but if this bumper is anywhere near the build quality/strength of the Slee rear then I think I just found the solution to ALL of my bumper woes :grinpimp:

Thanks again for caring about us 100 guys Christo !!

Christo, make sure you put a optional "purse" holder on there for Sin...he likes to drive around the desert with a purse on his bumper.

to extreme for the guy with swampers on his 100 :confused:

Ummm... I guess `ya got a point there Colicious ;p

Christo, make sure you put a optional "purse" holder on there for Sin...he likes to drive around the desert with a purse on his bumper.

Ummm....I guess I cant say anything about that one either... :eek:

I better try to deploy a smokescreen to save face here...

Awesome bumper Christo !! :cheers: :beer:

Man, that truck looks freak'n awesome!

But, will there be room to set my coffee cup down on that bumper while I load the groceries?

Seriously though, I can't wait to see the production version. It looks like it will fit in with my dreams for where I want to go with the 100 - someday.

hey slee im in for the bumber when you are ready; it looks great 1 question about the winch i wanted to get the new warn one with the air compressor as for size will this one fit in there?

hey slee im in for the bumber when you are ready; it looks great 1 question about the winch i wanted to get the new warn one with the air compressor as for size will this one fit in there?

I recalled that Christo mentioned that his new front bumper was designed in mind to accept this new type of warn winches.

http://www.warn.com/powerplant_hp.shtml

Cheers,

80 hours and 5K in parts is a steal on that setup.

I may have to find me another 100..................

That's what I was thinking... of course I need to learn how to wheel it first... so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

I wish that I would have waited for this new bumper to pan out before I put a Sahara on the LX last weekend. Oh well, my wife is going to get the LX ;), now that I've seen this thread!

I do agree with SIN on the squarishness aspect of the bumper.

I think that slee f/r bumpers on a SFA 100 running 35" tires on an expedition style rig (as Christo said) is probably my dream set-up to keep it as "KI-OEM" as possible. I personnaly have no real need for anything bigger than that.

Going to buy lottery ticket...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom