Sleep...... need sleep (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This little bugger has been keeping the wife and I up...

Daniel.jpg

Daniel John IV came on 5/28 @7:16 am. It was two weeks before his due date and caught us off guard. Other than some lack of sleep, everyone is doing well

Didnt know you had one in the oven...Awesome!
Congrats to you and the Mrs!
Cute little rug rat, must take after Mom.

Congrats! Take advantage of the nursery at night. It's the last break you will ever get.

Seriously, it's such an awesome feeling being a new dad. Enjoy every minute of it.

:cheers::beer:

Congrats.

Sleep when you can.

For what it's worth, I reco the book 'Baby Wise' in terms of getting a baby on a sleep schedule. Followed that book to the letter and my daughter was sleeping through the night in within two months.

Congrads, glad all are well.

If you think sleep is important.....listen to your pediatrician, don't think for a millisecond that you or your wife know more than him/her.
We learned this about 4 months late on the first one.

Thanks everyone.

The nursery was taken advantage of the last night in the hospital. Felt strange at first not having your newborn with you but went away after falling asleep 2 minutes later.

Thanks for the tip lakespeed. The wife and I have been reading Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. We have had 4 other people swear by that book. Im guessing it probably a very similiar routine as 'Baby Wise'

Also been drilling the pediatrician and taking advice from others who offer it. For the most part the baby has been pretty good.

The big challenge has been with our dog. He tore a ligament in his knee so about two weeks ago today, he had knee surgery. Its been real fun taking care of a 200lbs dog that is just now starting to walk on his own again after having an infection, rehabiliating his knee, pain and anti-inflamatory meds that he does not like to take, and the newborn.

Congrats. I can barely remember when my kids were that small. They'll both be in college in a year. Enjoy this time as challenging as it might be to your sleep schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom