Slee'd with lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First off, I can't say enough about the great work and customer service provided by the guys at Slee. Outstanding. And I don't like anyone touching my ....

Sadly, I still managed to get stuck my first trip out. Happily, my buddy got his Rubicon stuck in the same spot, after I blazed the trail...

The hundo did great when not high centered on snow though! Looking forward to Chinaman Gulch this weekend.
StuckSnow.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet, still lots of snow though huh??

Depends on where you are I guess. Lower elevations are starting to clear up, but a lot of higher elevation trails wont open for a little while.

Should have brought the snowboards...

First off, I can't say enough about the great work and customer service provided by the guys at Slee. Outstanding. And I don't like anyone touching my ....

Sadly, I still managed to get stuck my first trip out. Happily, my buddy got his Rubicon stuck in the same spot, after I blazed the trail...

The hundo did great when not high centered on snow though! Looking forward to Chinaman Gulch this weekend.

So you got F&R ARB lockers wired to the factory dial?

So you got F&R ARB lockers wired to the factory dial?

Yeah, it's a nice and clean setup. I debated going with the ARB switches, but I couldn't think of a situation that I would use the front locker without the rear anyways.

02 Beast...the snow is definitely melting fast. Lots of rigs out trying to bust trails...there will still be a lot of trails still closed by the forest service also, so you'll want to check ahead....

Last edited:
Sweet, still lots of snow though huh??

Depends on where you are I guess. Lower elevations are starting to clear up, but a lot of higher elevation trails wont open for a little while.

Should have brought the snowboards...

Yeah we got up into the snow elevations today just around central city, but didnt get too crazy since we only had one truck...and it wasnt mine.

I'll be heading out there this weekend, hoping for some more snow melt between now and then...

PM me your schedule, I'm out here - again.

Yeah, it's a nice and clean setup. I debated going with the ARB switches, but I couldn't think of a situation that I would use the front locker without the rear anyways.

02 Beast...the snow is definitely melting fast. Lots of rigs out trying to bust trails...there will still be a lot of trails still closed by the forest service also, so you'll want to check ahead....

Yeah, that's how mine is setup too, hope to get to use em this week over on the other side of the mountains.

Hopefully the snows melting over on the western side of CO so we can get muddy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom