Slee vs Land Tank DIY pan hard adjusters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

93yotasr5

Come and take it
Threads
I am about to place an order for a DIY kit for the front and rear pan hard bars. Does anyone know if there any difference quality wise to either brand? The Slee is significantly more.

The front panhard bar is solid.
The rear panhard bar is hollow.
Whiteline makes a very nice adjustable front panhard bar that is very affordable.
You can build your own adjustable rear panhard bar for about $30 with parts from McMaster-Carr.

Whiteline makes a very nice adjustable front panhard bar that is very affordable.
You can build your own adjustable rear panhard bar for about $30 with parts from McMaster-Carr.
I spent a few minutes looking through McMaster Carr's website. What would I be looking for exactly?

I spent a few minutes looking through McMaster Carr's website. What would I be looking for exactly?
Parts list here.

I did the same mod and it works well.

I ordered a set from @landtank to do my front. It looks like a solid product, now I just need to get it welded in lol.

Land Tank has a great reputation so I just ordered their front and rear set along with some new panhard bar bushings from Toyota. My brother will weld them up for me.

Land Tank has a great reputation so I just ordered their front and rear set along with some new panhard bar bushings from Toyota. My brother will weld them up for me.
thanks for your purchase and confidence. I went and checked my site and realized that I had not linked the install guide to that product. It is there now and you can print it out for your brother.

Rick

Whiteline front panhard from CarParts.com

Part no.: WLNW83050 x 1
Panhard Rod
Unit Price: $ 176.99​

2 x threaded tube ends
1 x hardened bolt
2 x jam nuts (comes as a 10 pk)

My order from 2014 was $57 to make two adjustable bars.

Whiteline front panhard from CarParts.com
Part no.: WLNW83050 x 1
Panhard Rod
Unit Price: $ 176.99​

2 x threaded tube ends
1 x hardened bolt
2 x jam nuts (comes as a 10 pk)

My order from 2014 was $57 to make two adjustable bars.
Thank you.

Parts list here.

I did the same mod and it works well.
Thank you.

Thank you.
Verify the threaded tube ends match before you order. The threaded tube ends that I ordered were no longer available and the ones I linked looked to have the same specs.

From my original order:

94640A365
Alloy Steel Tube-End Weld Nut, Fits 1-1/4" Tube OD, .120" Wall Thickness, 3/4"-16 Right-Hand Thread

Verify the threaded tube ends match before you order. The threaded tube ends that I ordered were no longer available and the ones I linked looked to have the same specs.

From my original order:

94640A365
Alloy Steel Tube-End Weld Nut, Fits 1-1/4" Tube OD, .120" Wall Thickness, 3/4"-16 Right-Hand Thread
Will do.

The rear Pannhard is solid at least on the 94s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom