Slee StepSliders Fitment w/ Magnaflow Downpipe (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve got a 97 LX450. It has a Magnaflow downpipe / single cat (horizontal orientation from Magnaflow factory- it’s tucked higher and almost out of sight) that’s bolted to an OTRAMM cat back exhaust. I’m considering some Slee SliderSteps. Concerned about fitment with my aftermarket exhaust. Has anyone installed the Slee StepSliders with this exhaust setup? Any advice much appreciated.

Not sure about Slee's but the OG Metal Tech sliders fit with the Otramm exhaust and MF y pipe.

I’ve got a 97 LX450. It has a Magnaflow downpipe / single cat (horizontal orientation from Magnaflow factory- it’s tucked higher and almost out of sight) that’s bolted to an OTRAMM cat back exhaust. I’m considering some Slee SliderSteps. Concerned about fitment with my aftermarket exhaust. Has anyone installed the Slee StepSliders with this exhaust setup? Any advice much appreciated.
Ask @OTRAMM if he thinks they will clear?

I would assume that Otramm's exhaust tucks up under the truck better than stock, which should allow the Slee step sliders to easily clear the cats and such.

My WKOR sliders easily clear the MF downpipe and cats. They are tucked up more than the stock units.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom