Slee slider tranny cover pic requested (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trunk Monkey

Threads
I poked around and didn't see a pic of the trimming that peeps have done to the plastic tranny cover when Slee sliders are installed. I've got mine off already, can someone take a pic please of their trim job so I can get an idea of what to cut while it's off the truck? Thanks.

I poked around and didn't see a pic of the trimming that peeps have done to the plastic tranny cover when Slee sliders are installed. I've got mine off already, can someone take a pic please of their trim job so I can get an idea of what to cut while it's off the truck? Thanks.

Hmmm, i wasnt aware it needed trimming, i got a 99 with the slee tube sliders and they fit fine.

What am i missing?

I didn't need do do any trimming. But the rear tabs and bolts on the front plastic belly pan cannot be used due to interfearance of the slee mounting hardware. Mine are the step sliders for an AHC equipped 100 so this might not be the same for you.

There are two ears on the back of the plastic splash shield. Usually just trim them off where the leave the main part of the splash shield. Sorry no pics, tore mino off long ago. I think part of it is in Ouray somewhere.

There are two ears on the back of the plastic splash shield. Usually just trim them off where the leave the main part of the splash shield. Sorry no pics, tore mino off long ago. I think part of it is in Ouray somewhere.

Thanks Ben. I was trying to get creative and leave the bolt there but there was no way to do it. So, I did what you were suggesting and just left the two "horns" free floating. On a side note, didn't know that stuff is fibrous, not just pure plastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom