SOLD Slee Shortbus Front Bumper - Will pay to ship, take my money today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a Slee Shortbus front bumper for my 80. Located in Orange County, CA.

Last edited:
Bump. Edited. Open to a trade

Bump, will pay for any shipping been looking for one for a long time.

@txgringo was the last person I remember having one.

You are only going to save $200-$300 by buying a used one.

Slee armor has good resale, unfortunately no one is gonna get a bargain on here.

I ended up selling my ARB and keeping my Slee. I'll be using it shortly... I agree with @GOTLOCKED96 that you won't save a lot of $$$ with used, and they don't come up for sale very often.

@txgringo was the last person I remember having one.

You are only going to save $200-$300 by buying a used one.

Slee armor has good resale, unfortunately no one is gonna get a bargain on here.

The thing is, the price went up to $1249, and then I ship it for $100-200 from CO to CA, and then I pay tax.

I would consider $999 a bargain.

The thing is, the price went up to $1249, and then I ship it for $100-200 from CO to CA, and then I pay tax.

I would consider $999 a bargain.

Yeah but finding one of the 2-4 bumpers that come up for sale that year then paying retail shipping....

Trust be your much better off biting the bullet and calling Slee to purchase, or looking for a cheaper option in your desired price range.

Just trying to help, I've been there before.

Yeah but finding one of the 2-4 bumpers that come up for sale that year then paying retail shipping....

Trust be your much better off biting the bullet and calling Slee to purchase, or looking for a cheaper option in your desired price range.

Just trying to help, I've been there before.

I appreciate the help, but I have an ARB, so not in a rush. If a shortbus comes up used, I’d be all over it, but if I have to purchase one new, I will. Thanks for your input

Just thought I’d see if there is a chance of one floating around, ya know

Still looking for a Slee front bumper.

My ARB is not for sale.

Last edited:
I’m also looking for a short bus bumper. I think Slee needs 5 to build so we would just need two more for a group buy

Would be very interested in a group buy, if somebody is able to get in touch with Christo.

I would be in for a Slee short bus group buy , let’s do it!

Anyone got a 80 series Slee Rear Bumper they want to sell?

Looks like we have about 5 people in on a group buy.

I went ahead and sent an email to Slee. Going to be honest, no idea if Slee will do a group buy.

Looks like we have about 5 people in on a group buy.

I went ahead and sent an email to Slee. Going to be honest, no idea if Slee will do a group buy.
If you get a reply I may be in too.

Christo was able to get back to me regarding a group buy, and as I suspected, it is not something that they would do.

They consistently run production of their bumpers without the need to preorder.

If anybody has one they want to sell or trade for my ARB+Cash, let me know ;)

ShortBus back in stock.

If anybody has a used one they are willing to part with, I am still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom