Wanted Slee Shortbus Front Bumper for 80 (1 Viewer)

brockdeck

SILVER Star
Been looking for a Slee Shortbus for a long time. Located in Southern California, but can pay for any shipping

Also willing to trade my ARB winch bumper plus cost.

Last edited:

txgringo

SILVER Star
I ended up selling my ARB and keeping my Slee. I'll be using it shortly... I agree with @GOTLOCKED96 that you won't save a lot of $$$ with used, and they don't come up for sale very often.

brockdeck

SILVER Star
@txgringo was the last person I remember having one.

You are only going to save $200-$300 by buying a used one.

Slee armor has good resale, unfortunately no one is gonna get a bargain on here.

The thing is, the price went up to $1249, and then I ship it for $100-200 from CO to CA, and then I pay tax.

I would consider $999 a bargain.

The thing is, the price went up to $1249, and then I ship it for $100-200 from CO to CA, and then I pay tax.

I would consider $999 a bargain.

Yeah but finding one of the 2-4 bumpers that come up for sale that year then paying retail shipping....

Trust be your much better off biting the bullet and calling Slee to purchase, or looking for a cheaper option in your desired price range.

Just trying to help, I've been there before.

brockdeck

SILVER Star
Yeah but finding one of the 2-4 bumpers that come up for sale that year then paying retail shipping....

Trust be your much better off biting the bullet and calling Slee to purchase, or looking for a cheaper option in your desired price range.

Just trying to help, I've been there before.

I appreciate the help, but I have an ARB, so not in a rush. If a shortbus comes up used, I’d be all over it, but if I have to purchase one new, I will. Thanks for your input

Just thought I’d see if there is a chance of one floating around, ya know

I’m also looking for a short bus bumper. I think Slee needs 5 to build so we would just need two more for a group buy

brockdeck

SILVER Star
Christo was able to get back to me regarding a group buy, and as I suspected, it is not something that they would do.

They consistently run production of their bumpers without the need to preorder.

If anybody has one they want to sell or trade for my ARB+Cash, let me know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom