Slee shortbus bumper pics on my turbo LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I sold the truck to a guy from Kuaui, Hawaii and he wanted the Slee shortbus bumper on the truck. Here it is with Metal Tech sliders and 4x4 Labs rear bumper. They are all a tubular design and I think visually appealing they work well together. Without a winch on the front of the bumper it seems to have a gaping hole; however I'll let the new owner worry about that. I had to notch one area on the bumper to clear the lower intercooler piping. Aside from that I installed it by myself. Very easy.

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

that bumper looks nice. i have an FJZ80 and im thinking about getting the same thing. i wanted to see it on a truck first and it looks nice.

Looks good! Move your AC dryer before its too late.

Is that a Safari Intercooler?
Any chance of taking some close ups for the clearance on the pipes and a top down shot to see clearance for a warn 9000 and the intercooler space.

Cheers

One of my favorite trucks on Mud. Cool build for sure.

:cheers:

Here are more pics of the truck and turbo/intercooler routing:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-t...lifted-sliders-bumper-lockers-killer-rig.html

This is a custom one off kit. Not Safari. The intercooler was off of eBay and rated at 600hp. I doubt there would be room for a big winch as the drum would interfere with the lower intercooler inlet. A relocation of the intercooler either further to the driver side or up would probably solve it.

I liked this truck a ton; however a turbo diesel for better economy would really be the ticket. 11-13mpg avg sucks. I especially realize this when driving my TDI Jetta 5spd that averages 44mpg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom