Slee rules (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So due to all the health issues, and the fact I had a gift cert for some labor at my local 4x4 shop, I enlisted me local shop to help mount the rest of the susp I've had from Christo (some for over a year now :eek: 8) :D ). Well, since everything that was put on, front control arms (old style with AWR joint), adj upper rears and both panhards, had an adjustment to it, I had to call several times inquiring on lengths. No matter if you talk to Ben, Robbie or Christo, you are always in great hands and they spend plenty of time with you to make sure you understand what they are saying. Not only that, but the dude working on me beater took off the blower belt (to work on something else :D {insert monster garage freebie sound here :flipoff2: } and they couldn't get it back on. So I called Christo and he told the mechanic how to do it. Of course my mechanic didn't have the right tool :-X :D , but finally got the job done.

Truck now drives like a dream. :D Christo - once all the parts are in place, it's awesome. Mucho thanks for all the help and guidance.

Now, to be more junkesque :D, ... several times I've seen posts on the bb looking for best prices etc. This is just a perfect example of the service you get from Sleeoffroad - these guys are just awesome. I know most of you already know that, but just had to say it again. I've spent hours and hours on the phone and over a campfire with both Christo and Robbie and several conversations with Ben. You just don't get a chance to deal with better guys like them.

Thanks again Christo, and please pass my thanks again to Robbie and Ben.

oh, and in all fairness, kudos to the mechanic working on my truck at my local shop. He didn't have an ego too big to ignore my suggestion to call someone who would know about the belt. Got to love it when someone is willing to admidt they are stumped. ;) :D

I'll second that.
Sean.

I have ALWAYS maintained that cheapest is not necessarily the best. This is a perfect example of the point.

Afterall which is better:

A 15 dollar chrome framus from Cheapo-Mart (where they have no clue as to how it attaches)

OR

An 18 dollar chrome framus from Smart-Guys-Mart (where they know that it has left-hand threads and they know the best place to install it and they know what else you need to get to do the job and they have done a bunch themselves and.....and....and.......

'nuf said.............. :D

Gumbo,

That would be an OU812 ::) (list price doesn't matter as you already observed 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom